Thursday, 15 March 2018

Major Project: Marshmellow Golem Modelling 01

I was having a tiny bit of trouble combining my little marshmellow blocks so, with Alans help, I'm now using an easier method. This uses bevelling and extruding. This was created to be the lower torso, It still needs some work, however it's cleaner than the method I was using before and has the basic shape of what I want. 

Tuesday, 13 March 2018

Major Project: Starfish Cheerleader UV Mapping

As you can see before the UVs were laid out they were a bit of a mess! I wanted to make sure the model didn't stretch too much before I began all the other stuff necessary. I've cut it into two pieces to enable me to texture the face at the front.

Now that I'm happy with it I can rig and texture the starfish as well as giving him his pom poms!  

Monday, 12 March 2018

Wednesday, 7 March 2018

Saturday, 3 March 2018

Monday, 12 February 2018

Major Project: Exploring Colour

To tie my characters into their universe, I've tried to pick similar colour swatches by changing the hue on coolors.

I have a few colours to choose from, though I'm using the farmost right colours in my experiment below. 

I used Starfish Cheerleader for this. I feel like it would be easier to help pick colours when having more of the characters together, however so far I do like 4, 5 and 6. 

Thursday, 8 February 2018

Tuesday, 6 February 2018