Wednesday 15 October 2014

Invisible cities: Developed Exterior thumbnails 10-13 and Perspective exercises


Here I took my developed thumbnails and combined them into one to try and build somewhat of a bigger city. I think this is starting to create the mood of my city however it's not all the way there yet. I'm struggling in terms of buildings ideas so I'm going to draw some different types of buildings to help fill some of those spaces. I'm also going to give more consideration to the transport of the city. 


I'm struggling a little with perspective so I tried out some perspective exercises. I've done one and two point perspective.



Share:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kayliegh - I really like how you started to put more tones to your drawings and looked at colour.
    Well done it's not easy doing a drawing from this angle.

    ReplyDelete