Sunday 24 January 2016

Adaptation A: Developments

Here are some developments after speaking to Alan today. He suggested that my list of ideas should escalate and get more creative as time goes on. 


1. Letter 
2. Play a Game 
3. Pop a Balloon 
4. Jigsaw Puzzle 
5. Pizza Box 
6. T-shirt 
7. Flower Trail 
8. Local Newspaper 
9. Message in a bottle 
10. Post it Notes 
11. Picnic 
12. Video 
13. Skywriting 
14. On a Holiday (Christmas) 
15. With your Pet 
16. Scavenger Hunt 
17. At a Landmark 
18. Underwater 
19. Skydive 
20. On One knee…. At the top of a mountain.


I made some small edits to my list and ordered them.

I also started considering how my infographic assets may look. Using simple shapes and outlines, this is what I have so far.




Share:

1 comment:

  1. http://dannyrollings.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Adaption%20A

    ReplyDelete