Thursday 14 January 2016

Adaptation A: Infographic Development

Out of the 10 I picked I narrowed down my infographic topic to two I liked. 
I made a list for each one but I ended up researching and thinking similar numbers for both.

Creative ways to Propose

Message in a bottle
Play a game
Drawing
Video
Pop a balloon
Jigsaw puzzle
With your pet
At a landmark
Local newspaper
At Christmas (holiday)
Scavenger hunt
Post it notes
Flower trail
Skywriting
Picnic
T-shirt
Letter
Pizza Box

Creative ways to Commit Murder

Hypnosis
Prayer
Icicle
Spoon
Guitar
Shoe
Crucifix
Pen
Umbrella
Breasts
Skipping rope
Fire Extinguisher
Chopsticks
TV
Oven
Sock
Weights
Frying Pan



I also considered how this may look graphically. It's only a rough idea to show how I'm thinking for either idea. 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment